"Arguably the most important piece of equipment for any supervisor is a conceptual understanding or model of supervision" - Van Ooijen, 2003.
- I hold a Graduate Certificate in Supervision which means I have studied and had the opportunity to use a variety of supervisory approaches over the course of one year of study at a tertiary institute.
- When assisting supervisees with ethical decision making I use a recognised Ethical Decision Making Framework.
- If you are a manager of a social services agency, a counsellor, a social worker, a student counsellor/social worker or a social services practitioner or support worker, I can provide you with Professional/Clinical Supervision.
- I am happy to negotiate with you an approach to supervision that will most benefit your role/position as it is important to me that you take an active part in your supervision process.
- On engaging in professional supervision with me, we will negotiate a contract which will outline our respective obligations and expectations. This is standard practice when engaging in a supervisory process.